Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ridiculous reaction

I feel rather silly at my ridiculous reaction to getting my toe zapped with a laser today. I got all dizzy, heart racing, felt faint.. and just awful like the room was spinning and I was going to fall over at any moment. All because of a little toe. 
The doctor first had to do some toe skin scraping. That didn't sound very good or pain free to me. He figured out fast that I needed my toe completely numb. That actually wasn't so bad. He sprayed some cold liquid on it to freeze it up then gave me two tiny Novocaine shots to the toe. It was zap, zap, zap all with that laser and I felt nothing. I still felt dizzy after, so I had a wheel chair until I felt better. 
Now I really felt ridiculous being wheeled around, until I felt great!

Happy to be done with round 1, and in two weeks I go back to do it all over again. At least I know what to expect, not that it's going to be any easier. 
What does this train have to do with my toe? Absolutely Nothing. I had to stop for it while on my way to DCTC to pick up my transcript from classes I took for my Personal Training Certificate. I have to take 2 credits of continuing Education every 2 years. Since I took 2 classes after passing the exam, I have 6 credits good for two more years. I just need to send in the information. 
\
I also have a bit of advice for the day... don't eat powdered donuts while in the car wearing black. I was covered in powder!


No comments:

Post a Comment