Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 17, 2014

I love company

It makes my run when I have company. This morning not only Steve came with me, but Logan too. They both biked while I ran. 
It's nice when you can also convince them to take photos of you while running. This eliminates the need for my up close selfies. 
They both were nice enough to bike the first 4 miles with me. I was then on my own to run another 4 miles. I really, really was tempted to just stop running after 4 miles.

 Last night we went out to dinner at a new Mexican Restaurant. I needed to run off those calories I ate this morning. 

The kids and I shared the chicken Fajita. We all agreed.. it was the best we've ever had! This is coming from Logan who is a picky eater! 
Happy to be done running and now on to a day filled with soccer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment