Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, May 10, 2014

How do I keep running every day?

I get a lot of people asking me,  how do I keep running every day? 
1. In the spring, summer and fall I get to look forward to seeing flowers bloom, green grass, leaves on the trees, blue sky, all types of animals.. and really am able to take it all in while I run along.. for miles
2. I want to set a good example for these two. I want to make sure they develop good fitness habits while they are still kids. If mom can do it, so can they. 
3. It's my therapy. Running lets me think through any and everything that's on my mind. 
4. I run to keep the weight from creeping back up. It wasn't easy losing 50 pounds and it hasn't been easy keeping it off either. Running helps me stay fit. I might have gained some weight, but I've gained muscles, determination and self confidence of knowing I can do anything. 

5. I might be 40 something.. but I feel good for my age. Some might even accuse me of acting like a teenager. I have that much energy and will to do what I want and not mind if others don't "get" the new fit me!



No comments:

Post a Comment