Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Like who you are.. or become who you like.

Why have a hard time Liking who I am..? for me, the hardest thing to do is like all of me. I'm often too hard on my self and think if only I were smarter, more successful, a better athlete, a super mom, thinner, prettier and the list goes on... You have to start liking who you are.. Don't let anyone in your brain that is not on your side. You need people who like you, for you. Most of all, you need to like yourself and who you've become. 

I let a few bad family members get in my head for years. Telling me they knew me better then I knew myself. They had unkind labels put on me for no other reason then to hurt me. Stay away from unkind people.. people that don't have your best interest in mind. They need to work on themselves to like who they are, because if they did.. there would be zero reasons to try and take me down.. 
(another selfie.. just in case you didn't get enough...ha!)
I had to lose 50 pounds and start working out to like who I am today and every day. I don't need to be perfect or compare myself to others.. I'm happy being me and I like where I'm at today. Free of negative people..NO one is in my brain saying unkind words. If they try.. there is zero room in my life for that nonsense. Working out every day.. gives me the confidence and strength to like who I am... I've become who I like.. This is what I live by..and try to be the best me. 
Most of the afternoon I spent being a soccer watcher Mom at Logan's tournament. I came across this van with the "Soccer Mom" stickers. I would like to see Mom's playing soccer.. maybe some Dad's too, especially the ones who think the kids aren't trying hard enough. I'm all for supporting your kids, but lets be honest, we are the soccer watchers, car chauffeurs and sometimes volunteers helpers for our kids.. 
I was just happy the games yesterday weren't rained out. Today all are canceled due to flooding. 
The sky last night as we were waiting for the kids last game of the day. The sky looked like that this morning too. We had tons of rain, lighting and thunder last night. My workout this morning was at the gym on the cross ramp.. 6 miles and I couldn't wait to be done. 
I even got in another strength training of 20 minutes with abs, arms, shoulders and legs. That's 5 times this week! I'm determined to tone up my arms once again. I need muscles.. 

Moving on to day 4 of my rapid weight-loss plan. It's not so rapid.. have no clue to what I weight as I refuse to get discouraged by my weight not budging. I was starving last night when I got back from Logan's soccer. That darn Pinterest.. it's food city.. made me hungry looking at all the photos. I came home and had a small bowl of Peppermint chip Ice cream. Not on the plan at all and then 2 flat bread because I was still hungry. I'm not calling it a failure day. I stuck with my food plan for 95% of the day.. it was the last 5% that was a disaster. Back on track for today.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment