Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 6, 2014

Not thinking clearly at night...

Morning I always am thinking clearly.. and running definitely helps me think, since there is really nothing else to do while you run... 
It's in the afternoon and evening that I just don't think very clearly about healthy food choices to fuel my body to run. I just eat what I want and forget all about making healthy choices. Maybe I'm just too hungry and tired at the end of my day? I want that quick easy comfort food because I've had a busy day.
Thankfully, running every morning burns 850 calories or more depending on how many miles I run. I will never give up running because I love to eat.. and I don't always think about making healthy choices.. 
Easy 7 miles this morning... a beautiful morning to get out and run.. 
It's National Donut Day. I didn't get donuts so I made Orange Cinnamon rolls. They are kind of my favorite kind of junk... I did think about this choice. I had 2 and I'm done. Don't worry.. I'll be burning off plenty of calories today working. It's not going to help me reach my weight loss goals, this I do know! 
It was a nice evening to sit outside.. and enjoy Logan's soccer game.. 

Logan is #3 in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment