Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Not feeling it Saturday....

It must have been staying up late at the bonfire with all the neighbors, past 11pm and the two glasses of wine or was it waking up at 5am to a rain/thunder/lightening storm? I'd say a combo.. that created the biggest headache. It's hard to feel like doing anything when your head hurts. 
I can't run in lightening.. so off to the gym I drove.. The treadmills didn't look too inviting.. I decided to just do 15 minutes of each machine. 
15 minutes on the stationary bike. I never looked at the distance.. I was off to the Elliptical for another 15 minutes.. 

The last 15 minutes on the cross ramp and then I was done after 45 minutes and 500 calories burned.
I was starving and with the pounding headache.. I made a bee line to Mcd's.. I can look out the gym windows and see the golden arches from any machine in the gym. This is the first time I have ever wanted McDonald's after a workout.. The salty bacon and sweet pancakes were just what I needed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment