Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No one can stop you NOW...

Don't you just love when a good song come on when running. Just when I needed some running inspiration to do some speed work to get me home, Kelly came on and I heard those words "No one can stop you now.. ". Made me run harder and faster. I truly do believe that running helped me realize that I am unstoppable. 
This was the first day out of a lot of bad running days where I felt good and strong. I really needed a day of running like this morning. Even in the rain I felt great! That's all I can ask for.. I stuck with running, did some cross training, took 2 days of rest and now I'm back. Back to feeling good about running. 
My comfortable easy pace is improving. I think this alternating between biking and running with some pool running/laps is going to really help my mile times. My mini goal is to run the entire 7 miles at a 9 something minute mile pace.  I am almost there.. only two slow miles.. the first which is always a warm up mile and my 2nd to last which is all up hill. 
I've been wanting to do some trail running. Might just have to run the lakes this afternoon at the local park. Just to get out and enjoy the afternoon. Unfortunately, I still have to work and I need to leave asap!
Another blogger.. Shut up and Run had a blog today about finding random selfies of her kids on her phone. This is one I found of Celina from yesterday at the Movies with her friends. 
Picked up this book at the library and figured might as well try and read up to get a few new tips to losing some weight. I'd love to drop 10 pounds on my buns alone. Easy steps.. is losing weight ever easy? I'd say NO. I'm going to use that song motto on dieting and losing 10, "No one can stop you now". 







No comments:

Post a Comment