Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer running days

Don't you just love a good sweat when your done running? 
I felt really good running my 7 miles. My average pace was 9:32 per mile with only one of those miles, my warm up at 10:14. I'm picking up the pace. 
My running already has improved due to my cross training, biking a few day of the week to give my running legs a rest. I feel so much better and look forward to running. Variety is just good for the mind and my body!
While I was running this morning, I had 3 red fox run in the opposite direction right by me. They were running on the side of the road. How cool is that! Too bad I didn't get a photo. 
Its Evan day.. Our Monday together. He is getting a bottom tooth. I knew it. Last week, he was a little fussy all day long and wanting to bite on everything. 
Goals for the day... play with Evan as much as possible. Take him for a stroller ride on the path behind our house to get in a few more miles. Shower and then work tonight for a few hours. 
_______________________________________________________

How are you spending Monday? 

What's your average mile pace? 






No comments:

Post a Comment