Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Shopping for Everything running..

I've been wanting a new pair of running shoes for a while. Why not stick to the brand I like.. true and tested. This is Brooks, Glyerin 12's last years model so I got a little price break and had a 15% off coupon. 
I had enough money left on my gift card to buy socks, a new running visor and some fuel - Honey Stingers, which are like a gummy candy. 

The socks are moisture wicking and not cheap for one pair.. Do you see that tag $13.99 more money then I've ever paid for 1 pair of socks in my life. They will be treated very special! 

I decided might as well get another summer running top. I know black is not the color to wear so cars see me.. but I think it will look good with a bright sport bra under. 
I was so done with running this morning after a few days of really rough running. Now I'm re- thinking because I have all this new running stuff to try out.. ? I'll have to see how I feel but now that school is out.. no need to get up extra early. I can slowly get up and stretch.. 
Veggie burger and corn on the cob for dinner... and a hot dog.. I was a bit hungry. I need to do a "What I ate for the day" post in pictures.  Dessert was two chocolate pudding cups.. because one is not enough. I eat it with a baby spoon so it takes longer to eat. Is that kind of weird? 
My very un-impressive miles times for today. I had lead legs.. and felt blah.. very hard almost 7 miles.. I can't complain too much because I burned 860 calories even going s l o w! I am not expecting my shoes or new clothes to help but I think those honey stingers might help boost my energy if I eat a few while running. I won't burn as many calories but maybe I'll feel a lot more energetic!



No comments:

Post a Comment