Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

When Nature Calls and it does!


Some times you just have to make a pit stop and thankfully.. there was one right when I needed it. 

I'm not one to set out to run 6, 7 8 or more miles and be far from a pit stop every 3 to 4 miles. I like that security knowing if I need to stop and take a quick break.. there is one I can count on. No one likes porta potties but when your in need.. I'm going to take what is available. 
Another nice morning to run... no rain today, just sunny skies and a bit cooler.. Easy 7 miles and my knee is feeling good. 
I'm still taking it easy for my running.. staying away from my ultra hilly 4 mile route for a bit longer. I usually need the variety of routes and I'll need that soon enough. 

I'm glad we have good weather because this morning, I really wanted to be one of those people that just looks at the alarm clock and rolls over to go back to bed. I attempted to be that person and then my guilt takes over. I refuse to go backwards with my fitness. I must push on, and with that.. I rolled out of bed and slowly got myself to wake up to head out the door. 
I've been taking my New Chiropractors advice.. Do lunges and squats before running to warm up and stretch out those quads and hamstrings. I had been skipping that part of the morning workout and now I'm back to doing more every morning along with my 2 minutes of bent arm and 2 minutes of straight arm planks. I still have 10+ push ups on my todo list and not the girly ones! 
Steve and I checked our blood pressure last night while at the store. It's always good to know what all your numbers are. You have to take charge of your own health. 


Evan really liked the guitar. He was so serious then started smiling and bouncing.. 
More photos of Evan because I have to wait a whole week to spend another day with him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment