Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Friday dance after work.

I will be working out.. running or biking after work today. 99% of the time I work out before leaving to work. Today is the exception! I'll have to wait till after working to get all happy its Friday! A quick 3 hour or less work day and the earlier I get started, the sooner I can do my happy Friday dance!
Last night was yet another soccer game of Logan's. I'll be doing a lot of this all weekend long. Hopefully, not wrapped up in a blanket, but the weather could change that with rain in the forecast. 

Here's my what I ate all day long.. on Thursday. Starting off around 6am I have 1/4 slice of Whole Grain Bread with Chunky PB, with water (pre-workout)
After workout, I finish my breakfast and have the other 1-3/4 slices of my bread and PB around 8am. 

Lunch was at 12:00, Veggie burger with raw onions, lettuce, ketchup and a little mustard on a sesame bun. (white bread.. hum.. need to change that to whole wheat). 
I ate two medium bananas, one after lunch and the other for a snack around 3pm, I do like my bananas. 
I was still hungry at 3:30 and made another snack. Air popped- popcorn and just used spray butter with some nacho seasoning added for flavor. 
Since we had to be leaving for soccer at 5pm, I picked up a ready made Roasted Chicken from Cub for dinner. I'm not a cook so it's pick up fast food, and warm up something out of the freezer. 
Dinner I ate 3 slices of roasted chicken breast, a salad with lite ranch dressing, rice-broccoli and cheese and brussel sprouts. I never did eat that small potato. 
Dessert.. I must have something.. at 4:30pm. 1 cup of fresh blueberries. To think, I use to not like blueberries and would pick them out of my muffin. 
 lots and lots of water though out the day.. its all I drink other then an occasional glass of wine or adding a drink flavor package to my water only when out to eat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment