Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Refreshingly Cool...

Logan and I went to the pool. It was so refreshing even with all the kids. I got in to do some pool running which lasted a few seconds. The water felt so good I ended up swimming laps in the deep end where the little ones weren't hanging out. Guess I'll stick to early morning swimming, Adult time. 
Logan practiced floating on his back and swimming with fins, mask and hand paddles. I brought everything I could think of to keep me and Logan in the pool as long as possible. 
We both laid in the sun, dried off and warmed up before heading home. 
Steve was busy cutting down tress in our over grown back yard. We find everything else to do but yard work in the summer. Looks like I need to mow again! I sprayed all the weeds and will keep on top of them the rest of the summer. We have lots more to do in the yard, mulch, planting, watering, weed killing and grass to fertilize. Wish I had that magic touch my Dad had. He spent hours on the grass getting it lush and green. I just don't have that green thumb. 
Yard work does make you sweat and burn a bunch of calories. I have to keep telling that to myself when I see the neighbors all hiring out their yard work. I'm getting fit and not spending money.. a win-win!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment