Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This is the last day I'm going to Run...

Not forever that is.. I'm still going to run, but will be cross training for a while to give my calves a break. The last few days I've needed Advil right away after running. My body is telling me, I need a running break and it's time to do some biking miles. 
I was pretty exhausted running again today. I'm kind of sore all over from all the extra strength training and extra work I've been doing. I want to love running again and the only way to do that.. is a few days off. 
Celina's last day of Middle School 8th Grade. The middle school had three more days then the younger kids in Elementary School. 
I've put together a through the school years photos of both kids on our family blog at www.nelsonfamily14.blogspot.com
Celina Kindergarten.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment