Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Worried About work Wednesday

I've been waiting for this day since last Wednesday. I'm up for a challenge and that's just what I'm making of the work situation today. I just hope I have the work challenge figured out, because that's part of the "fun" for me. I just dislike worrying about the what ifs.. No matter the outcome I tried my best to figure it out and work through how to improve. Hey, it's more money for me and that's the overall goal for the day, if it's just for today. You gain some and lose some along the way. 

It's going to be a long work day.. Get ready for the fun. One of my solutions is to ski before working. This will help make me a little tired out and slower moving. You know cause I'm too speedy for my own good. I did this yesterday too and I liked getting out there when no one was on the trails. I had to make my own trail for part of the way because the groomers weren't out till I was almost half way finished. I get an extra workout when there is no trail. Since we got a few inches of snow, it was slower going. 

I'm already looking forward to my work day being over. I might need to ski again this afternoon to burn off my worried Wednesday. Last Wednesday that really helped me work through my work frustrations. I don't have that very often, in fact, it's been ages. Its usually if I accidentally break something and feel awful about that. No more worrying.. time to take action and see if I figured it out!
My evening /afternoon diet was okay. I had a moment of weakness where I purchased some peanut butter cups. I didn't eat any when I got home. Instead I ate my backup Special K Vanilla Cereal, 1 cup dry.  This is my go to evening snack when I need a little sweet and some crunch. If I'm craving ice cream, I grab a Greek yogurt and frozen raspberries for 100 calories. 

I did notice that when I'm done working till after dinner, I am hungry and just want to eat. It might be due to me not taking in enough calories for breakfast and lunch with all the exercise I'm getting. Or it could be just comfort food for me to help relax and unwind. Which I think is more of what I'm doing every afternoon. Food some how is what I associate with relaxing. I think we all can relate to wanting comfort foods. 
Time to get moving this morning and stop worrying about my work Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment