Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Not once, but twice

I did a little back to back cross country skiing this morning. I went out and skied my 6 mile loop, came home and went right back out to ski maybe a mile with Celina. 
The temperature says in the 20's, but with the wind it feels like Zero. I was already chilled from my 6 miles and it didn't help doing more skiing. I was still happy to go again since Celina wanted to ski. 

Our furnace also went out for the 2nd time in two days. Steve had it all fixed with a new part and then this morning we woke up to 60+F in the house and the furnace not working. What the heck? Come to find out, he touched the part that you can not touch so it burnt out once again. Back to get the same part. We are back in business of warming up once again. 
I did not eat my usual salad for lunch Friday. Instead I made pancakes and Canadian bacon for Logan and I. Not exactly what I should be eating (pancakes and real maple syrup) but it sure tasted good. Plus, it filled me up. It was an all around cheat day. I had wine at night since we stopped over at our neighbors friends for a little late night happy hour. I'm saying late night because we didn't go over till 7:45 and didn't get home till around 10:30pm. Late night for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment