Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 22, 2016

Turn around

One day later and any thing can turn around for the better. I had a really great work day on Thursday. It sure turned around a not so great Wednesday. We all have those not so great days, that remind us to not sweat the small stuff. It's all how we think and react to any given situation. I choose to look on the bright side and get myself moving in a more positive direction. That's exactly what I did yesterday and I had a super day. Making a plan to be proactive is always a better solution. It will definitely help me reach my goals, while not concentrating on any set backs or negativity. 
I rearranged my work schedule to have the day off to be home with the kids. They don't have school this Friday. I'm not sure all what we will do, but I think part of the day will be spent shopping, skiing, and cleaning/organizing our house. 
Happy Ski Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment