Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Un-complicated

I try to un-complicate my life as much as possible. That's probably why I stick to what is easy to accomplish and keeping things simple and some what easy to do. 

I made exercise uncomplicated by turning our dining room into my morning fitness room. It just happens to be the brightest, warmest room on our main level. I could probably set up our basement but why make exercise more complicated by having to go down stairs when it's right here. My next uncomplicated move is to bring the big couches down into the basement to make more room for Steve to stretch and exercise with me. We need smaller chairs because it's also my laptop room. Who needs to sit in the office when you have a comfy chair. 
My Mondays are also super uncomplicated. I just plan to spend the day all around Evan. No exercise, just whatever he wants to do. This way, I'm forced to take a rest day. 
What I wear and my hair is uncomplicated. I probably should spend more time dressing up and fixing my hair but I don't. Something I could work on and still make it uncomplicated. 

My diet is also pretty much the same every day. I do make my life complicated in the evening when I don't pre-plan snacks or dinners. I leave it all to chance and that's where my diet gets more complicated with trying to stay on track with my daily calories. I'm way over more then I'd like.

Completely unrelated to my post, last night was Celina's band concert. She plays the flute. 
This year they had to wear all black so we bought her a new black shirt to wear for the next three years she has left of band concerts. I think she wore the same white shirt for all her band concerts from 6th grade to this year. You can tell she takes after me with keeping what she wears uncomplicated. No need to think about what to wear for her concert when you wear the same outfit every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment