Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I might be tired after working, but I convinced myself to get out and ski!

I've become an afternoon worker outer. This is huge since I'm a morning person. I'm usually way to tired after work to even think of exercise. I've changed all that. I just convince myself I'm looking forward to being outside skiing. That usually does the trick to get all dressed in my ski gear, so I can warm up before heading out in to the cold. 
I added that extra little ski trail loop and did the expert trail section today. I have to admit, my extra energy came from eating a big salad and taking 1/4 of a caffeine pill. I was thinking hot chocolate /Coffee mix would do the trick to but I opted for the quicker fix. 
I don't think the caffeine kicked in till I hit that extra loop. The jolt of energy came at just the right time to go close to 6 miles. Its just a little less but as long as I can make my ski trail unless I go past my start point and do a hill small loop. At least I have options for days were I just want to keep skiing. I'm sure that will happen at some point but right now, I'm just doing the full regular trails and no more.
Right after skiing I had to go back to the dentist to have two cavity's filled. I haven't had a cavity in years. It's not fun. My whole left side is completely numb to my ear. It feels ridiculous when I try to smile or talk. I hope this wears off fast so I can eat dinner. Steve is roasting a chicken in the oven and we are having sweet potatoes and roasted brussels sprouts.  I'm kind of starving but I don't want to bite the inside of my mouth so I'll have to wait till the Novocain wears off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment