Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Today is the day!!

Today is the day we get our little puppy, Zoey. In just a two hours life will be full of puppy. She will be exactly 7 weeks old tomorrow. 
We will be busy with all things puppy all day. I was in nesting mode the last two days, just like before I brought home each of our babies. I cleaned like crazy. Not only did I clean out our big walk in closet for our puppy, but I cleaned out our laundry/craft room. I washed all the laundry and cleaned our upstairs because I know nothing will get done for awhile. 
I will have a ton of puppy photos soon and I can not wait to post them all. 
Happy Puppy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment