Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 25, 2016

Here we are, Monday once again!

Last night it was just me and Celina going down hill skiing. It was a nice night, in the 30's so not too cold. I love skiing at night so much better then the day. 
It was pretty packed with people skiing. We had to wait a bit to get on the lifts. We really didn't mind the wait. There is a lot more snow at Buckhill then the last time we went skiing. The hills sure looked a lot different with more snow. 
Steve and I also planned a little cribbage after dinner. He had hand after hand of really good cards and skunked me. Not fair! 

Kendra gave us this new end table. She had two from a replacement they sent from being damaged a little when being shipped. Ours had a little corner damage too. We found a wall for the table and now to figure out what to put on top to decorate. 
I figured out a way to "see" how much salad dressing I'm using on my salad. I made a blue mark at the salad dressing level. I'll just keep track every time to make sure I'm not over loading up on the dressing and adding in all this extra calories. It's 60 calories for 2 tablespoons. At least I don't have to measure it out in tablespoons to know how much I use. 
We are getting a little bit of fresh snow tonight. I like more snow for skiing... but not two feet, just a dusting is fine up to 3" is still okay. 
Happy Monday.. my fun day with Evan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment