Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What kind of day are you going to have?

Evan does not sit still for very long and its difficult getting a photo of him. As soon as he notices me trying to take a photo, he starts wiggling away.
I always know that Monday's I'm going to have a good day with Evan. We hang out and play what ever he wants all day long. I wanted to bring him sledding, but he had a bit of a bad cough, so we decided it was probably better to stay indoors.
I'm always just making it out of the woods cross country skiing just before it gets really dark. I do enjoy watching the ski turn pink before the sun sets, it always looks so pretty. I was out there skiing by myself with the exception of seeing one other skier when I was done. That's probably why I was able to see two deer drinking water at the stream that runs along side the ski trail. When they saw me, they ran up the hill. I love being out in the woods and seeing wildlife. There was also bunny fur by the trail that was not there the night before. More animals out hunting at night probably an owl or coyote. 
It always feels good to ski 5 miles. If I could ski year round I'd love it but I'm glad we don't have snow all year so I'll get in as much skiing as I can while we have snow on the ground. I keep thinking I should do a little running..? 

What kind of day are you going to have? 
Happy Winter Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment