Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Workout back up plan...

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to go back to the gym and run indoors. I had this view to look at for at least 20 minutes while I ran on the elliptical. I just pretended I was cross country skiing to those trees. 
I varied the machines to give myself some variety. I started out on the cross ramp running forward one mile then in reverse for the 2nd mile. I biked in between the cross ramp and elliptical for 30 minutes or 6 miles. Good enough. I thought about lifting weights while I was there but I was getting pretty hungry. 
Before I left the gym, Celina texted and asked if she could make pork chops and quinoa for dinner tonight. I was planning on making chicken lettuce wraps but those can wait. I was in the freezer section and saw this bag of quinoa with veggies and thought it would make dinner that much easier for her to make. She can always add in extra veggies like the mushrooms I got. I had to get the root veggies too in honey sauce since that sounded good too. Load up the veggies with a little bit of meat. 

I made myself a chiro/acupuncture appointment for this afternoon. All that skiing has me sore all over. It was probably good that I took a forced cold weather break from skiing. I am happy to see the rest of the week we are back up into the teens. Back to skiing for me! 
Week 13 of dieting yesterday didn't start off great. I gave in to eating a holiday tree shaped peanut butter cup and I didn't stop there, had a milky way holiday shaped nut cracker. Not your tiny bite size, about 500 calories I didn't need. Well all in all after being on a diet to eat less all this time, I had to have a few or a lot of screw ups. I'm on day 86, coming up to 90 days on Saturday. I'm celebrating big time once I hit day 100. I'm just going to keep going, trying to stay within my 1500 to 1900 calories for the day. Some times I am with in and other days I'm over. I just like to be more aware of my eating, and to overall start making better choices. I have to live a little too so the candy, wine, desserts and over the calories days are going to happen. It's slowing my progress but I'm still making progress which is better then quitting all together just because that would be a lot more fun to eat what ever. It might take me till summer to squeeze back into those skinny red jeans but I will keep trying each meal to lose weight and get back into those pants at a healthier weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment