Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey It's Monday.

Monday here and it's my fun play all day with Evan.  He wanted to watch a movie as soon as he got to our house. We usually eat some breakfast and watch part of a movie, then play. We have lots of movies from when our kids were little, so there is plenty of new stuff to watch. 
Its still freezing cold out which means I didn't ski on Sunday and I won't be today either. I might just have to go to the gym and run if it doesn't warm up at least to the teens. 
I saw this sign at Kings, when we stopped for a burger in this small town on Saturday night. We went there after going to Cannon Falls winery where we listen to the band, Ashes for April. I just thought it was a cute sign. I'd say, any time is good to freak out and run like hell. I'm kind of freaking out that have not been running or skiing for two days in a row. 

No comments:

Post a Comment