Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday is a fun day.

I'm about ready to do some skiing on this Sunday morning. What better temperatures then in the 30's today. Now to get the sun to come out. 
There are so many trails in the park. I always go the same route, because I know exactly how long it will take and I'll get in my aprox 6 miles for the day. It might be time to switch it up a little. I'll have to study that map. 
Our Saturday was non-stop. I went from skiing in the morning by myself and then again with Celina, right back out to take Celina and a friend to the MOA. Steve and I wanted to check out the other new hotel/restaurant. This was the view and a great place to watch planes take off and land.  
Not being in the shopping mood but more of how should we entertain ourselves. We found this display of mustaches where you are suppose to line up your face and take a photo with your phone. 
We did some people  watching, walked a lot and then left the MOA for Logan's soccer game.  Right after the game, we went back to the mall to pick up Celina and her friend, then we ate dinner. A new burger place and of course I forgot to take a photo of the burger. It sure looked better then it tasted. Kind of dry and the fries were a bit too salty. I doubt I'll be back ever again for a burger at this place. I think it was called Burger, burger? 
I'm so close to diet day #100.. 98 and counting... I didn't start off real great with this whole grain french toast. I said no to wanting any for breakfast but there were two slices left and well... sure.. why not eat them up. Delicious. Just glad there were only two small slices and not any more.  Portion control, which I like! 
My skis are waiting.. and we have downhill skiing we want to do tonight at Buckhill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment