Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 4, 2016

This weeks goals!

I like the start of a new week. Its great to have goals written
out and ready to conquer. 


I made it to day #78 of my diet, trying to lose weight while eating healthy around 1500 - 1800 calories per day. Well, maybe 4 out of the 7 days. I have my slip ups but get right back on track the next meal or day. 

I'm reaching another diet milestone this week. Day 80, and am on week#12 since I started dieting way back in October. There is no point in giving up. I just make adjustments for life and get back on track. 

Speaking of getting back on track. I've got to focus more on staying within my 1500 - 1800 calories and keep myself from going over. I'm ready to drop more weight and now that it's the new year, well, its just time to start fresh. 
We tried out the new spiral veggie maker and it worked great. Had a meal of spaghetti squash, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and the zucchini noodles. I'd make this again but next time add some mushrooms with pesto sauce. 

I have a goal this week to plan and make dinners. This is were my diet goes off the charts and I forget all as I eat far too many calories and make some poor food choices. Cookies, high calorie cheese, extra glass of wine, butter on veggies, white bread. All the stuff I'm trying to eat less of, I just eat with out a care at dinner because its not a planned meal. Time to start planning and making changes to reach my weight loss goals. 
(Logan's oatmeal cookies with raisins and some with craisins and white chocolate chips) Do these cookies count as healhty choice? All in moderation. One is okay.. more so not much. 


I'm giving up running again this week to cross country ski. 
We are suppose to be in the upper 20's to low 30's all week in the afternoons which is warm for January. I need to get out every day and ski, ski, ski! I'm going to ski at the new trails I discovered to keep things fresh and interesting. It's not as many miles so I'll have to double back on some loops to get in at least 5 miles of skiing. That takes me a little over an hour. 
I'm starting to think I could add one more ski mile as my fitness level is almost back to were it was last ski season. 


The last fitness goal.. Do my daily exercises 7 days this week, Day one done... 6 more to go. I added in a few more exercises to do each day. 10 jumps in place,  and 10 pound dumb bell bicep curls 10x. 


One of my non-fitness goals is to increase my business customers. Time to start advertising. With more customers it means more exercise, so it's a win-win for me. 

Happy Goal Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment