Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 15, 2016

Here comes the cold.

It's going to get pretty chilly or down right Cold this weekend. I'll be taking my workout indoors and I'm not liking that. 
I do get to ski this Friday and I'm happy it's going to be in the 20's. 
It was pretty easy to stick to my calorie diet yesterday. I had around 1700 - 1800 calories give or take. I found this white cheddar popcorn that is only 35 calories for 1-3/4 cups. I just want to find a bigger bag of it because I eat it up way too fast. 
I get to spend my Friday afternoon and evening with Evan. I'll be picking him up early from school so we can hang out and play. It will be warm enough to go sledding too if he doesn't fall asleep on the drive there. 

We don't have a lot of weekend plans. Just some soccer games for Logan and a practice day. Workouts will be at the gym since it will be stupid cold. The kids will be making dinners, pork tenderloin and BBQ ribs for Friday and Saturday night. Sunday we will probably be having family dinner. That's about it. Along with trips to the store and misc stuff we need to get done around the house. Exciting, I know. 

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment