Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 31, 2015

I'm running in the rain and I like it.

Bam! Just like that. I got out and ran in the rain. 
It was a tough run. I had the wind and rain pushing against me at every step. This was about just getting out the door when it's chilly, raining and cloudy to get in my daily run. I was not worried about pace but I still wore my Garmin. 

Slow pace moving times, but necessary for injury recovery and tackling hills 4x's running that big neighborhood hill. I did my loop around our neighborhood four times. 
I'm all cooled down and chilled.. Time to rest, relax and get ready for the day. I am going to try getting out of workout clothes and dress in some of my new outfits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment