Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mountain Biking.. through the woods!

What a great way to take in the fall colors.. go for a mountain bike ride in the woods. Although, it's more important to watch the trail for rocks, roots and other stuff in the path. 
This is so much fun and best part, it's free. You just need a mountain bike and off you go into the woods. 
We rode two times around the easy short loop then connected to the more difficult trail. 
Now that I'm semi familiar with the trail, I'll probably do this again by myself. Maybe take the big  loop around the entire park on the more difficult path. 
It always feels good to get back to the parking lot. 
I only got hurt two times. One was my own fault for stopping fast and getting off right on the bar. It hit my leg pretty hard. The second injury my pedal took a chunk out of my leg. Totally worth the pain... 

No comments:

Post a Comment