Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Just one leg!

It's just one leg, but you can't run on one! Or at least I can't..with one calve still hurting. It's getting old this injury of mine. I did see the chiropractor yesterday. She thinks its a muscle spasm. I had some acupuncture done on my leg along with my back. It still hurt to walk so I'm not done with this running/biking injury just yet.. 
Instead of doing more exercise yesterday, like going for a bike ride. I sat in our front yard chairs, ate popcorn and read magazines about running. Because that's what you do when you can't run, you read a lot about running. 
(our front yard tree)
It was super nice out and I was just hating the fact that my calve injury was preventing me from biking and running in this great fall weather. 

After the chiro appointment, I stopped to pick up my free Bunt cake from this new store that just opened in Eagan. I had a coupon and who could pass up free? I had a small in store sample of cake so this little cake was cut in half and eaten by my kids. I'm still on my 10 day diet and now on to day 3.
I wanted to try making some healthy dinner options. I had a great idea to make roasted stuffed tomatoes with rice and veggies. 
Made some fresh guacamole to put on top of the stuffed tomatoes. 
Steve cooked up some thinly sliced pork chops and topped them with some Arizona new spices. A great healthy meal for dinner. It kept me around 1200 calories for the day and I stuck with my food plan!
Popcorn and low cal hot chocolate for a afternoon snack. Plus a dessert after dinner of Greek yogurt (80 calories) with a few frozen raspberries. Lunch I had a sweet potato plain with nothing on it and a banana. It's an easy diet to follow by planning my food ahead of time. This way I don't have to think too hard and I make good choices because it's pre-planned! I will still have a taste of foods I don't want to miss out on to not feel deprived. Like the sample of cake and a salad with sugar coated pumpkin seeds. I just want more of the good stuff and less of the sugar and empty calories with the over eating. 
It's day 6 of my added 3 extra minutes of planks.. Still going and not stopping.. it sure isn't as easy and yes I want to quit doing it every single day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment