Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bummer news..

Despite getting a little bit of some bummer news yesterday. It didn't wreck my mood. I felt fine, maybe it will light a fire under my butt and I'll be more proactive about my life. Time to make good things happen. 
It's really 100% up to you to make things happen. It doesn't just happen by its self. No one is doing the running for me and no one is running my business. I am in charge of both and I make it happen. I just have to get off my butt and do something. Take one step at a time and I will see results or at least attempt to go in the right direction. No one said either would ever be easy. I just keep plugging away.. I have good days and a few bad ones but it all seems to work itself out.
I'm also kind of sad today is Celina's last soccer match. I'm hoping she goes out with a win. She was 2nd singles in Wednesday's match and lost but it was close every time she lost a point. 
One good thing about this being her last match, I'll get to play more tennis with her. I'm looking forward to practicing more and improving. Tennis can be fun once you learn the game. 
Time to finish stretching out these sore legs and get moving to run my 6 miles. I'm on a roll this week.. and I want to keep it going.. moving forward.. making good things happen and moving past some bummer news.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment