Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Choo Choo.. Monday!

My Early morning.. before the sun comes up run didn't go that great! My calve muscle on my right leg is just feeling great. It hurts and pretty much all the time. No matter how much stretching, massaging, foam rolling I do.. it's just not getting any better. I've taken to Advil to get rid of some of the pain. It mostly hurts when I run and after. I gave up after mile 3. I couldn't take it any more. It's not getting worse but just isn't improving either. I'm just not happy about it hurting. 

It is my Evan Fun Day Monday. Steve took the day off to from scheduling work so we took Evan to Choo Choo Bob's Train store in St. Paul. He loved it!!! 

He is very into trains and loves to say Choo choo.. 

I had to buy him this cute train hat. He already has plenty of trains at home so we didn't buy any more. He did have fun running from train table to table. They have over 10 set up for kids to play with. 
He was just very busy playing and did not want to leave. We were at this store for over an hour. I have a feeling we will be back as its a fun place to visit and sure does keep him entertained. 

We also did a lot of playing with the cars at home. Evan likes to have someone with him playing. He grabs your finger and tells you down. He definitely knows how to get his way. No one can escape. He keeps his eye on you to make sure you are playing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment