Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Donuts before and running. Probably not the best idea.

It sure sounded good and was very tasty but I really should have gone running before eating donuts. 
Mojo Monkey has the best selection of different types of donuts and they are all good. I've never had a doughnut here that I didn't love. 
Good thing we know how to share and split them all so we can have a taste. It just wasn't what I needed before my run. 
Off to run Lebanon Park. It sure was a nice Fall Sunday. Half way into my first mile and my stomach started to hurt, side stitch. Ugh!!!! Why did I do this to myself? My calves were pretty sore too from Saturday's 13 mile bike ride so I took it slow and then quit after 2 miles, 1 time around my two lake loop. Another running lesson learned, save the donuts for after the run. 
Last night Celina and I meet up with Steve, his brother and father at the Hastings car show. It's the last one of the season and there were a ton of cars parked every where. We got there right in time to have dinner. We saw enough cars just walking up the street to the Busted Nut for dinner. 
 A bacon cheeseburger and a few fries. 
The car show ends at sun down so we stood in the street and watched the cars all slowly parade out of town. Back at home, we had dessert of Celina's apple tart with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. 
I finished my Halloween craft wreath. Turned out okay for a few branches, glitter and spiders. I found a wood cut out, with the trick or treat on it for $1.99 and just added the black glitter. Done! 

I just need to add lights to the door and the carved pumpkins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment