Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 22, 2015

I want.. I don't want.. but I do want..

I wanted to bike and I didn't want to bike.. Its so nice outside that its crazy to pass up an afternoon bike ride. We won't have many more nice days, if any till spring. With that thought, I went from don't really want to do anything to I do want to go for a bike ride. I just made it a bit shorter 10 miles.. 
I have so many great biking route options, but I choose the easy one.. I just got on my bike and started pedaling, taking the route close to home. 
I stopped to take a few photos on my dirt road route.
I usually don't like stopping much while I bike because the clock on my Garmin is ticking away. I didn't have that issue because my good old Garmin was not fully charged and died after mile 1. No need to keep a certain pace to be back in a certain amount of time.. 

I was starving by the time I got home from my ride. I could have ate the entire kitchen but I had popcorn and a hot chocolate to tide me over till dinner. Dinner is undecided... it's looking like Chinese food!
I'm going to the gym again today to lift weights.. got to keep going and tone up!

No comments:

Post a Comment