Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Roll, stretch.. just please get better

This leg thing has got to go away. I just tired of my calve hurting and talking about it too. 
I think a trip to the chiropractor might be a good idea today. Not only my leg hurts but my back has been sore from that motorcycle ride... 
Surprising news! Steve actually said he wanted to go run on the park trial with me. He is an inside runner on the cross ramp. He is one of those people that you hear complain that it will hurt his knees if he runs outside. Sure, sure.. we've all heard this before and I just roll my eyes. I'm not sure why all of a sudden it seemed like a good idea to him, but I wasn't about to question it. I was just happy he wanted to run outside with me. Lucky for both of us, I wanted to take the run slow so I didn't do any more damage to my leg pain. We did a 12 -13 minute miles as we made our way around the lakes. He only wanted to walk twice. I ran the 2nd time around by myself while he walked around another trail in the park. He only complained a little about his hip and knee starting to hurt. I think its just from doing something different. In all.. I think he liked it. He did say it's much harder to run outside then in the gym. I agree 100%! He usually runs 6 miles a day and goes super fast for 20 minutes, outside he was done after 2 miles. Better to start slow and low miles then to over do it and get hurt. 
I quit after 4 miles because my leg just wasn't feeling great and I still needed to work and be able to walk around without limping. 
I was 100% lazy yesterday after work. I got home around 2:30pm, ate a very late lunch and then sat down to catch up on the Big Bang Theory, which I missed Monday night due to watching Captain Phillip movie with Logan. Then I caught up on OC housewives and instead of joining Celina at the gym to do some weights, I went shopping and read my new runner magazine. I wanted to do so much more with my afternoon, mountain bike through the woods, bake some pumpkin bars or just enjoy the nice sunny fall afternoon but no.. I didn't do those things. Maybe today, it's going to be 70+F!

No comments:

Post a Comment