Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday Fall running weather and don't say Blessed!

Saturday morning trail running. Off to a late start but better then nothing. Easy 4 miles on the trails. I passed a few high school cross country runners out there too. 
It's just far too nice of a day to be stuck inside doing little to nothing. I have big plans.. I just hope my energy level will remain high. 

A little leg resting first before I go for my bike ride. I'll just stick close to home and do my dirt road route. 
Completely on a different subject... I'm back to finishing this book which consists of three short stories. I read #1 which was good, skipped #2 for some reason? and now am reading #3. I'll probably go back to the second story since I have nothing else to read at the moment. It was Celina's book and I will pretty much read anything at home when I'm bored at night. 
One more thing that's been bugging me.. I'm tired of hearing everyone on FB say how Blessed they are. Just don't say it! Sure I could go on and on about how blessed I am to have Steve keep me company pretty much every Saturday I decide I want to run the paths. He never complains and just goes for a walk and waits for me to be done with my run. I don't need to tell everyone I think I'm blessed in my life. There you have it.. I'm just lucky to love my life, my family and that's all there is to it. I don't need to go out of my way to let everyone else know.. I'll just tell my family instead.. not the world.. thank you very much. 
I'm out of here. Time to get off my blessed butt and out the door to bike.. and play some tennis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment