Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 16, 2015

Reaching two Mile stones!

Can you believe it.. I am reaching not just one milestone, but Two!

The first milestone will be official on Monday. Monday starts the 200th week I've been recording my daily workouts in my fitness books. 
I say books because I'm on fitness book#8. I started back on December 28, 2011 recording my workouts even though I started working out before that date. I'm just not sure of the exact date I started my daily workout habit before getting my fitness book and recording what I did each day to stay fit.  
It's become a daily habit and it was just due to a few key things.
1. recording what I did each day to stay fit. It kept me accountable to fill up the blank pages. 
2. I did it first thing every morning, wake up and go workout with out thinking about it. 
3. I don't plan to stop recording what I do each day to workout. I've also added what I eat all day long and a todo list. This helps me plan my workouts and add other exercise into my day.

My 2nd mile stone is how long I've been doing daily planks. I started out October 23rd. 2013. It will be exactly two years in just a few days since I first took the plank challenge! 30 seconds was all I could do the very first time I tried a plank, I gradually increased the seconds and number of sets. 

Today, I finally decided that 1 minute and 30 seconds was getting a bit too easy. I did a 2 minute plank, 2 times, bent arm and straigh arm, then increased my side planks from 30 seconds to 1 minute. It was finally time to increase my total plank minutes from a total of 7 minutes to 10 minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment