Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 16, 2015

Back to back 4 miles to 5 miles!

I did a back to back workout, trail run 4 miles then off to trail mountain bike for 5 miles. A total of 1 hour and 43 minutes. 
It was a chilly start with the temperatures in the mid 30's this morning, but it sure helps if the sun is shinning and not much wind. 
I warmed up quickly after mile 1 and ran 2x's around the lakes to finish up 4 miles. 
I headed for home to change and grab my bike.. Then it was off to the other side of Lebanon to the mountain bike trails.. 


I was trying to finish the trail in under an hour.. Riding a bit faster this time, now that I'm getting more familiar with the route and how to maneuver over all the path obstacles. 
This is one of a few logs I walk my bike over. It's just too high up to bike over. 
There are also some scary narrow wooded bridges to ride over. One of the bridges goes over a marsh that's up about 4 to 5 ft off the ground. I'd  hate to take a tumble off that and end up in some muck! 
It was a really nice Friday morning to go for a ride. Nice and quiet out there in the woods. Only one rider passed me towards the end of my ride. When I got out of the woods and back into the parking lot there was a huge trailer with "Bike Patrol Police" on it. Two Police officers were going to ride the trails. Good to know they are watching over the trails to make sure your safe out there. 
Out of the woods in exactly 57 minutes and I now know its a 5.07 mile ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment