Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 200!

Can you believe it.. week #200 is here! I've been recording my workouts for 200 weeks! 
You would think I'd have most of this fitness stuff figured out. After all I am an ACE certified personal trainer and I also obtained a certificate in personal training from DCTC. Not to mention, I work out every single day, running, biking, yoga and daily body weight exercises. I get fit in one area and lose it in another. Over all I am mentally fit to keep working out day after day with not many days off. This year I allowed myself to take more days off. Probably shouldn't have done that as I tend to gain weight when I don't workout. I'm a work in progress and no one has it all figured out. 
 This is my first real injury.. I think? Or one that stand out because I can still run with my toes hurting but that went away. Now I'm just dealing with my right leg calve that is painful when I run. I decided to do the smart thing and not run. Thankfully, biking doesn't bother my calve so I'll be biking a few miles later on this evening. I'll just keep biking this week  and give that leg a rest until it feels better. I just hate to not run for fear of losing running fitness but biking should help with that. It's always good to cross train. 
Maybe missing running will get me back to really liking it again and not just going through the motions day in and day out! 
Not only is it going to be another close to 80*F day this late in October! It's also going to be my first day to start dieting! That's right.. time to drop some pounds! No joke! I think by writing it out I'll be more accountable. I've tried it before and it didn't work but I'm determined to lose weight. Planning ahead of meals, having healthy-low calorie options and just saying NO to crap foods. Plus, staying around 1500 calories for the day. 

Making a food plan and sticking to it!
Breakfast - 1 slice of whole grain bread with a tbsp chunky PB (200 calories)

Lunch- veggie soup (160 calories)

Snack - popcorn (200 calories)

Dinner - Turkey, roasted sweet potatoes (500 calories)

Dessert- Greek Yogurt (80) and raspberries (20) = (100 calories)

Total calories =1160 
Burned calories Biking = 500

No comments:

Post a Comment