Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Four, just 4 fall miles

I had planned to run 6 trail miles but I ended up only running 4. My right calve is just killing me. It feels like a pulled muscle. It only hurts when I stop running then start up and it keeps hurting a few paces. I just don't like not being able to walk after I run. 
The park was pretty quiet out on the trails. I got a late start and there were already more cars in the parking lot then I ever see normally. Good thing the people were off somewhere else and not on my trail. 
I did stop on my 2nd loop around the lakes.. miles 3 and 4.. I wanted to take a few fall photos. 
I passed Steve twice and the last lake we just walked back to the car since I could no longer walk very well let alone run on my right leg. 
Here we are having perfect running weather and my leg won't cooperate. I just want to run my 6 miles and feel great! I really need to foam roll it out and do more stretching. 

I love how the park is so different from one lake to the next. I run through a tall grass area to get to the other lake. 


This is always a great running path. It gets me outside and running in a beautiful place. 
We are off to do explore Saturday.. Its going to be 75*F today and in the 80's Sunday. Summer like day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment