Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I don't know what to do!

I have no idea of what to really do about my calve. It's feeling a bit better but then I still run when  I probably shouldn't. I have been taking it easy with running less miles and running slower at an easy pace plus avoiding the big hill and trails. 
I am just having a difficult time knowing if I should run, bike or ? today. I know my calve will never get better if I keep running on it but I want to run and I don't want to not do it for fear of quitting. I guess after 4+ years of running there is still that chance that I'll just quit and never start back up. So I must do something in the mean time. 
Day 9 of dieting was a tiny bit crappy. I decided that I just wanted to eat in the afternoon. That's what happens when I wait to eat lunch till 2pm. I'm starving and can't seem to feel full. I ate a salad, then I saw 4 leftover ribs from Sunday night dinner. Ate those and was still hungry so I had my popcorn. Took an eating break till dinner. Chicken tacos, guacamole and rice. I only had a tiny bit and was still hungry so I had my Greek Yogurt.. then this is where the crappy part came in.. I had a few of my frosted sugar cookies and a few of the homemade granola bars.. over my 1500 calories for the day.. more like 2200. hum... okay not a total fail but 700 calories OVER.. 
Moving on to Day 10 diet. Foamed rolled that calve. Did my planks and other daily exercises. I can get back on track to my diet to see my abs. I work so hard every day on my core. I know my muscles are under there and I just need to focus on cleaning up my diet. Abs are made in the kitchen and what you put in your mouth. The only way to see them is to have lower body fat. It's slow going diet and I haven't noticed any huge changes other then my abs are a little easier to see, I feel better about making healthy choices. Just because I had a small fail with a few things I ate, I'm not letting that derail me from reaching my weight loss goal. 
Happy middle of the week day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment