Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Please don't end fall...

I am really liking fall running weather. We've had some pretty nice days so far and it just feels the best when running. I might start out a little chilly with a few layers but I always warm up and start shedding my mittens, and jacket before mile 1. 
What I'm not loving is my right calve still getting all tight on me. I just want it to feel normal and not have to cut back on my running miles. I just don't want to over do it and end up not being able to run. This morning was three miles, super easy pace around and around our little block. It was dark out so out came the night vision lights and clothes reflectors. 

I did a little fall sugar cookie baking. I figured out that using whipping cream instead of just milk makes the frosting much smoother and glossy. 
I also had a ton of fun with Evan playing in our pile of leaves. He just loved walking through the leaves and throwing them up in the air. 
Celina had her first 10th grade band concert last night. 4th chair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment