Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Run 6 miles.. Bike 12 miles on a 80*F October Sunday

Sunday was a busy but fun day. I managed to squeeze in a lot into this beautiful, 80+F day in October! I had to take full advantage of the summer like weather!

I started my morning Yoga for an hour followed by my morning exercises (planks etc), then went for an hour run around the neighborhood to get in 6 miles. I didn't stop there.. 
I hopped on my bike because I had a craving for Mcd's pancakes. Well, actually I just wanted a biking destination and I was starving! Total biking trip of 12 miles, done with a half way stop for breakfast! 
I love how you can get breakfast at Mcd's anytime of the day. Now if they would only do french fries for breakfast too. Maybe they will figure that out in another 30+ years! hum... ??
The second I got home from my biking, Steve wanted to go wine tasting. No time to shower, just change and go!
We headed to Prescott Wisconsin but the winery was closed. So we went to our favorite restaurant on the St. Croix River, Muddy Rivers Restaurant and sat on the deck. 
Everyone was out on riding their motorcycles. Steve really wanted to go for a ride. So off we drove back home after a quick lunch and one drink. 
I figured this was the last time this year to go for a ride and I only went with two other times so I should go one last time. We rode to Cannon Falls on all the back roads to avoid the highways. 
Steve wanted a glass of wine at the Winery. 

We had one glass with some crackers and drove back home. 

I always need to stop and stretch my legs half way home.. 

A beautiful day for a October ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment