Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My First day wasn't so bad!

My first day of diet day 1 wasn't so bad. I did it! I stayed under 1500 calories for the day. I did make a few changes to my eat list for the day.  It all worked out and I still managed to complete day 1.. I'm doing the 10 day diet with three bonus days, till October 31st. It's time I worked on seeing those abs I've been working on by doing daily planks for two years. They are under there.. I just need to lose some body fat to see them POP! Plus, I just want to feel and look better in my clothes! It's that time where I need to pull out real pants or jeans and I don't want to play that game of the laundry shrunk my clothes. My jeans need to fit and feel comfy. 
I'm not concentrating on a number on the scale. I'm just going by the number of calories I eat. I feel so much better when I eat healthy and less food. I have more energy and my stomach appreciates good food, not crap or sugar. 
 My only diet meal plan change was from eating Turkey to having thee small slices of pizza with a small glass of red wine and a salad. 
 I skipped my Greek Yogurt with Raspberries for dessert in place of a salad and wine. Sometimes you have to make adjustment but as long as it adds up to eating less calories for the day .. it works for me!
I also discovered if I'm craving some thing sweet or just hungry. I made myself a 20 calorie hot chocolate 
Using this package of Nestle Coco. 
The hot liquid fills me up and keeps me warm. The perfect drink-snack for fall and winter months. I've also cut down on breakfast bread. Only eating half of a slice of whole grain bread with PB and finishing the other half when I am done with my morning run. This replaces the need to eat two slices of bread! 
It is another really nice late October morning-day. I was happy that Steve wanted to run with me again at the park. We do two miles around the lake together then I run one more time around by myself. I don't want to over do it with my calve still hurting. He is just getting use to running trails instead of always running at the gym, slow going is better then doing too much too soon. 
We have peek fall colors.. Just a beautiful morning to go run..
We pretty much had the park to ourselves, other then a few geese on the beach. 

I'm off from working today. It won't be a wasted day.. I have plans to finally go to the chiropractor for my leg, then do some mountain biking in the afternoon. I will work for a bit on advertising.. and then enjoy the nice fall weather.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment