Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Friday Dance.. run...walk..

It's Friday and another really nice fall day to run. I am not working very long today, so I have the option to take as long as I need this morning to get in my run. 
I don't want to take too long running because I do want to be done with work and move on to the weekend and enjoying this Friday. The kids are off from school too. I tried to plan a fun get away weekend but heading north to colder temperatures didn't sound like a great idea when we can just stay home and enjoy summer like temperatures. 

I wanted to share some of the hills I go up and down on my regular 4 loops to our neighborhood. This is the path that runs behind our house and part of the neighborhood. 
This is that big hill that I run up 4 times. You can't even see the very top. The photo does not do it justice.
The leaves are just starting to turn colors around the lake/pond. I usually don't carry my phone while I run our neighborhood but I wanted to get some quick photos while I ran. 
Early morning sun on the wet leaves. 

 I ran only 3 miles and then decided to quit as my calves were super sore and tight. Three miles hardly feels like much of a workout. Anything over 6 is more like it. Of course I've been running for 4+ years. Someone just starting out running a mile can feel like a really difficult workout. I know.. I was there. You have to start some where and keep building. 
Fall sweat. It was HOT! Now to get running today because that was yesterday and today is a new running day!

No comments:

Post a Comment