Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, October 2, 2015

Hey It's Friday.

We made it to Friday. It was a rough week, from feeling like blah, running and working. Nothing was easy but what did change was my determination. I keep going and know I'm in charge of making good things happen. I just have to keep working at it.  
Thursday I didn't give up on my run.. I wanted to stop after 4 miles but some how talked  myself into running another 1.5 mile loop around our neighborhood. Felt great to start the day off accomplishing one goal. I did skip one important item on my todo list.. Pay some bills. They aren't due but I wanted to pay them and get one more thing off my todo list. Guess, I'll do that today! No more excuses. I don't know about you, but I hate parting with my money. 
It was Celina's last tennis match against Eagan H.S. yesterday afternoon. We really lucked out on having great weather the entire tennis season with a few rained out days. 
Celina as #1 singles but lost her match. Very close points every game. It was exciting to watch. She has really improved and will continue playing tennis this winter. 
We have no set plans for the weekend. We will see how Logan's knee is for Saturday- Sunday soccer games. It's a wait and see game right now.. I have plans to bike at Minnehaha park and run at the local Lebanon park too. Other then my fitness plans.. and maybe soccer that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment