Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 5, 2015

Loving my Monday

It's my Evan Fun day... I get to play all day long with this little guy.  
I had a lot of fun plans with Evan, playground. 




Making dough and baking cinnamon rolls


and setting up a car track.  Logan was never much into cars so this never got used but Evan seems to really like it. 


I should have started my running about 30 minutes earlier, but I spend far too much time stretching and waking up that I missed out on more miles. I did manage to get out there when it was still dark and run my three small street loops to get in 1.08 miles. I'm hoping to finish up some miles later on by either biking or running. Guess we will see how I feel later on?

It's not a non-working day. I have a meeting later on tonight, which is a good thing. The kids are off school on Friday and we have a fun day planned. The weather looks great this whole week. I'm looking forward to some pretty great fall weather running.


No comments:

Post a Comment