Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 24, 2015

5 hours and I'm done!

I started out doing Yoga this morning at 7am.. done with that by 8:30am, then went for a run at my favorite park. My calve actually felt great. 

 I took my run nice and easy. I wanted to soak up the fall colors as much as possible. The leave were still wet from the rain we had over night so the colors or what's left really popped! 
It was a really nice weather morning 50+F and just a tiny bit of wind. 

I ran the lakes 3 times to get in 6 miles. Felt pretty great not having calve pain. 
I had so many great ideas to write about this morning while I run. I get home and I forget all. Why is that? 
After my hour run on the trails, I drove home and did my daily planks and other exercises. I usually do my exercises before I run, but I just skipped it this morning till after running. 
I'm making progress.. Off to the gym with Celina. I lifted weights even thought my body was sore. She wanted to run and lift weights so I had at least 45 minutes to an hour to burn up time. I finished my weights and then peddled on the stationary bike for 4 miles at random hills at level 5. Nothing too difficult but not super easy either. 
After all that working out, I was STARVING! Soup for lunch after my 1 slice of whole grain bread with chunky PB for breakfast at 7am. I waited far too long for this soup! I am loving soup right now and I think it's time to try making my own. I just like how I get exact calories with portion control right out of the can. 
A little recovery time this Saturday will be spent reading this Vegetarian magazine that came in the mail today. Some day I might even make something out of it. It does give me good ideas about some more vegetable options. 
Speaking of options... while at the MOA yesterday with Steve we stopped in at the new Hotel and saw these cool chairs and fireplace in the lobby. I think our next family room might have look something like this. How fun and don't those bed/chair things look super comfy. I just wanted to curl up with a good book. 
There is not much time to lounge around.. I'm off to the store and to back some granola bars with Logan. He made some at school and wanted to make them at home. We had to toast the coconut flakes first and then he can start to put it all together. Peanut butter, Mini chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut and other nuts. Form them into balls and eat. Sounds pretty good to me even thought I am not a coconut fan. 

Now to refrigerate and then cut into bars.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment