Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Day after Halloween. November 1st

It's a new month but first I must get to Halloween. My costume. Simple with a little face make up and this  $20 dress from the costume store. 
Celina had a party to go to so her make up was on half her face. 

We picked up Celina at her party and meet up with Kendra, Paul and Evan. Evan in his cute duck costume. 

Family Halloween photo.. 
Out dancing the night away at the bar. 
It was extremely crowded on the dance floor as the night went on. I have no idea of why we don't go out dancing more often, it was so much fun and great exercise. 
Logan's carved pumpkin
 Celina's carved pumpkin. 
 Our front door all decorated for the kids to come trick or treating. 
The yearly Halloween photo.. 
We all got an extra hour of sleep, turning the clocks back. It was a good thing because we were out LATE! I needed the extra sleep. 
Did my yoga, daily exercises and then out the door I went to run in the sun. What a nice 1st Day of November!
I ran the neighborhood route 4 times to get in 5.65 miles in one hour. Easy pace since I'm still easing back into running with my calve feeling much better but I still know its not 100%.. close, very close. 
We are going to be having a really nice week with warmer then usual temps for November. We will be in the 60's and see nearly 70 on Tuesday-Wednesday then it will cool back down to the 40's. Loving the extra warm days and plan to take full advantage of running out doors! I was pretty exhausted after my morning run and since it was so nice out, I sat outside on our front step for quite a while just cooling down. 
I couldn't rest for long because Celina wanted to go to the gym to run and lift weights. I had an hour at the gym so I lifted weights for 30 minutes then biked for 17 minutes or 2 miles. 
It might not be the same as biking outdoors but it's a nice cool down and time killer until Celina is done with her workout. 
Of course I was STARVING when I got home from the gym so I made a huge salad with blue cheese and my garlic honey dressing. It hit the spot but I still could use just a little something else to eat. I'm thinking protein, like PB on a slice of whole grain bread or a yogurt? 

Weekly re-cap of my workouts.. 

  • Yoga - daily one hour = 7 hours total
  • Daily exercises, total of 10 minute planks, 2 minute bridges, triceps dips 30, Russian twists with 20 pound dumbbells 20 times. = Total 7 days a week.
  • Running 24 total miles
  • Cross ramp 2 miles
  • Stationary biking 4 miles
  • Weight lifting 30 minutes 4x's = 2 hours total
Monday- Weights 30 minutes
Tuesday- Run 3 miles
Wednesday- Bike 2 miles, weights 30 minutes
Thursday- Run 3 miles, bike 2 miles, cross ramp 2 miles, weights 30 minutes
Friday- run 6 miles
Saturday- run 6 miles and danced 1 hour
Sunday- Run 6 miles, bike 2 miles, weights 30 minutes. 

Yoga M-Su
Daily Exercises M-Su



No comments:

Post a Comment