Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Just waiting around for that sun to come up.

There are just some nights I can sleep and others I toss and turn. This was a toss and turn night and I even went to bed at midnight and there was no afternoon nap. Looks like I only needed 4 hours of sleep. I just need to burn a few hours before the sun comes up to be able to run. 
 I'm guessing my neighborhood path on the trails will be out today as well. I'm positive that its still going to be icy since most of it is in the shade. It's a cool 18+F this morning.. and there will be ice. I'll have to stick to the road once more for my morning run. It feels just as hilly as my normal running route. I just didn't have one monster big hill to run up. I do like that its just a tiny bit longer one time around as my normal route. 
I spent a lot of time shopping on Black Friday. After working an hour in the afternoon, I went back to the stores, the mall with the kids to shop. We found a few things for Celina but not a winter jacket for Logan which is why we went shopping. Maybe we will have better luck today? 
Friday was also another dieting goal date. Day 40. I completely blew it. I started off eating so healthy.. for breakfast and lunch.. then came snack.. I made chocolate chip cookies and I had to taste some of the cookie dough. Dinner was turkey leftovers with lots and lots of gravy.. and dessert a small slice of pecan pie.. then I got home from another evening shopping trip to get another laser light for the front yard, hit up TJ Maxx came home to find a hot pizza on the counter. I ate a few square of pizza too. So much for self control. Out the door! This was not my best week for dieting. I'd say more in the maintain week not any losing weight. There is always today. A fresh start!


No comments:

Post a Comment