Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, November 6, 2015

Customer Service you have to like!

I was pretty bummed when my Fitbit clip broke. The backing came apart from the metal and it was always coming off. I was worried about losing my Fitbit at some point and not even know it fell off me. 
I couldn't find anything on line to purchase a replacement clip so I e-mailed customer service and heard back right away. They would send me a clip free of charge in five short days. Wow.. I'm impressed! Love good customer service! I'm happy to say, my fitbit clip arrived in the mail today and now I won't have to worry about it falling off somewhere. 
I started thinking about my Garmin and it's clip charger. I purchased one about 6 months ago because the original one broke. The spring just gave out. It happened again and I just spent $27 for a new one. I got an idea to just call Garmin and ask about getting a replacement. Sure enough.. they are sending me one free of charge. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask! Now I won't have to make due with my rigged up GPS clip. 
At least this clamp that I found for one dollar does the trick for now. 
Another company that has great customer service is Brooks. I purchased some running shoes and they ripped on the sides of the shoe. I couldn't believe it when they offered to send me a brand new pair of shoes! Love how companies stand behind their products. It sure makes me want to keep coming back since I know if something breaks, they will be willing to send me a new one. You spend a lot of money on good quality running stuff and I expect it to last. Now to get my ear buds to last longer then 3 months! 
My running is pretty much the same every day. It's never easy but some how I manage to get out and at some point during my run, I convince myself to keep going. Today, I had thoughts of walking up the last hill then I kept thinking.. it will be over faster if I keep running to the top. Just like that.. it's over, I'm breathing hard but I made it to the top and there is a little down hill to run and catch my breath before running up another incline. I always think to myself.. you did it! 
Good to be done running.. tired and hungry. Still taking the pace a bit easy around 10 something per mile just to rest my calve. It's feeling better but still gets tight every morning when I walk down the stairs. 

Day 19 of my diet. Yes, I am having birthday cake!
I took the birthday boy or teen out for a Mexican lunch. We had a few chips and split the chicken fajita. I'm stuffed and we are having homemade pizza for dinner with my favorite new salad. 
Kendra's birthday is in 2 days. More birthday celebrating. I now have a 13 year old, a 15 year old and soon to be 29 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment